- Mineral salts
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
TUSCAN KALE SPROUTS: THE USES IN THE KITCHEN
The Tuscan kale sprouts are very versatile, they are easy to use in the kitchen, where they can be combined with other foods and prepare different recipes. They are ideal for enriching salads, as a side dish, they can give crunch to saffron pasta or rice dishes and go perfectly with delicate cheeses. Furthermore, they can be steamed and eaten seasoned with oil and pepper or alternatively used to create tasty creams or smoothies.
- Rinse and soak the Tuscan kale seeds in clean water for 5-6 hours.
- Drain and rinse the seeds and place them in the tray or sprouter.
- Rinse the seeds every day.
- Once the seeds start to germinate, make sure they get some light (preferably not direct sunlight) to stimulate growth.
- The sprouts will be ready to eat in a few days.