Nutritional benefits of lemon balm microgreens
The essential oil of lemon balm contains:
The essential extracts of the plant contain:
- rosmarinic acid;
- caffeic acid;
- flavanoids (including luteolin, apigenin, campferol and quercetin).
Health benefits of lemon balm microgreens
- Antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and lower the risk of cancer;
- antidepressant: helps fight anxiety, stress and agitation, calms the nervous system;
- anti-viral: fights infections and viruses;
- promotes digestive health; relieves gastro-intestinal conditions;
- promotes muscle relaxation and sleep;
- helps headaches and migraines;
- relieves menstrual and other cramps;
- relieves tachycardia (irregular heartbeat).
Taste and use
It is widely used to prepare infusions useful for relieving stress-related conditions and also in treating gastro-intestinal disorders.
A simple infusion can be made using one teaspoon of leaves per cup of water. Boil everything, then filter the infusion before drinking.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This company is serious and probably has one of the best seeds I have bought so far. Great selection and really good sprouts.!!!!. Fantastic job. Grazie mille.