How to grow Mallow microgreens
Growing Mallow microgreens is very simple; just follow these tips:
- To start growing Malva microgreens, distribute the soil in the pot or tray (with holes) where you have decided to grow them, vaporize it thoroughly so that it is well moist but not soaked and then distribute the seeds over the entire area, trying not to overlap the seeds on top of each other.
- Once the seeds are well spread out, vaporize again so that the seeds are also moistened and are pressed lightly into the seed with the spray of the vaporizer.
- At this point, cover the container with plastic wrap or a clear plastic cover to help maintain humidity levels, keeping the pot/tray in the dark, where it will remain throughout germination.
- After the seeds have germinated (about 3/5 days), remove both covers and put everything in the light, placing the tray in another tray without holes, since from now on the plant will have to be watered from underneath, to prevent mold and other contamination.
- Once the plant has begun to develop, you can start harvesting individual leaves at any time during their growth cycle if necessary – they're ready when they taste good. Instead, by letting the plant "run", in about 60 days you will obtain beautiful audible flowers, excellent to add to your dishes or for healthy herbal teas.