Mustard black Dalia
Mustard is grown mainly for its seeds and has been prized as a source of culinary oil since ancient times. The seeds are removed from the flowers, then crushed with water and vinegar to produce the mustard condiment that we are all familiar with.
€4,90 – €32,35
• Nr of seeds for grams: 300
• Seed Presoak: 1 hour
• Harvest time: 5/6 days
Nutritional benefits of mustard black microgreens
Black mustard is rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including:
- essential oils;
- dietary fibre;
- high in B-complex vitamins, also vitamins A, C, E and K;
- calcium, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, selenium, zinc;
- high in antioxidants (flavonoids and carotenoids);
- omega 3.
Health benefits of mustard black microgreens
- High in dietary fibre: aids digestion, helps to lower cholesterol, and is good for the heart;
- it can also reduce the risk of blocked arteries and stroke;
- promotes digestive health, provides feeling of satiety (feeling full) ;
- provides a natural source of vitamins and minerals for all-round nutritional support;
- high in iron: helpful for treating any anemic conditions, including during the menstrual cycle;
- excellent source of B-complex vitamins: These support nervous system health and regulate body metabolism;
- rich in vitamin B3: help lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels;
- antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and lower the risk of cancer;
- omega 3 supports cardiovascular health;
- leaves and flowers can be used to create a natural infusion to combat colds and sore throats.
Taste and use
Mustard black seeds are used primarily to make yellow mustard, a common condiment for sandwiches, hotdogs and other meats.
In general, mustard in all its forms accompany many types of meat and vegetables very well.
Try adding pepper or other herbs and spices to your mustard to make different flavours for different dishes. Mustard can also be mixed with salt and pepper and spread on a rack of lamb before roasting, to create a delicious mustard crust to your meat.
|Pack sizes|| |
1 kg, 100 gr., 200 gr., 500 gr.